Entrepreneurship is an interesting journey. It’s filled with highs and lows. For many entrepreneurs they end up giving up along the way. What does it look like to create a sustainable journey of entrepreneurship?
In this interview I share how building your businesses around the end game is critical to your success, however it’s even better to know the life you want to create so you can remember why you started.
In the episode we discuss:
- A life of entrepreneurship
- M&A versus Investing
- Creating your exit strategy
- Knowing your business’s true value
- Building businesses that do good
- Creating businesses of impact
- Investing in growth value