Here is the recording for the 2nd “24 NEW Fundamentals of Resilience to Recovery and Value Growth”.
In this session we:
- Recapped what we covered in the first session.
- Some attendees shared the outcome of their complimentary Business Discovery Assessment.
- I shared the importance of an Exit Strategy and explained that its not about the exit but the strategy.
- I revealed the critical distinction between valuation and transaction value.
- I explained why revenue and earnings are not the basis of transaction value
- I shared the 2nd non-traditional Resilience Value Driver; “Social Intelligence”
- I discuss why you MUST have a valuation growth strategy informed by the most probable and profitable exit strategy from the start.
Be sure to join us for the next “24 NEW Fundamentals of Resilience to Recovery and Value Growth” next Wednesday April 22nd at 12:30 p.m. ET
Register here: http://www.activistcapitalist.com/livestreamreg